Bruno on Your Site
Bruno In Stores
Bruno in the Rough
Ways to Support Bruno
Donations Bruno (m,tu,w)
I am Hans Krunkel
(m,tu) at Water Street
Only Sleeping (th,f)
written by dan wolff
(every other wed.)
(the other wed.)
Little Dee (m-sa)
updated at littledee.net
bruno cover art
commissions I've done
stuff done for print
shep & may
kim in love
how to get syndicated
old comic books by me
cat and girl
scary go round
derek kirk kim
s lieber/s ryan
carrie lynn king
(fyi, above, top row, thats': Susan, Lenny, Katalin, Stanley, Jeremy, Randall, & Amy)
2/14/07 - Well. I guess this is it. It felt so weird to set down my pen when I was done with this strip. That's it. Eleven years. There it is.
I wish I had some optimistic vision of a blazing path ahead of me, but even though there are several projects I'm developing, it's hard to see past doing Book#10 pre-press this weekend, then freelance jobs, then taxes, and maybe a breather for my birthday (the 25th) (I'm turning 34 I think).
Again, I wish to mention that I'll be blogging on the 1st of every month as to what I'm up to (here, livejournal or myspace). I also hopefully will clean up this site, including (among other things) fixing the archive, updating my bio page, etc.
For all of you who've patroned for Book #10, please make sure to double-check your name (updated in the list below). Everyone else, today's the last day for your name as a patron in book#10 if you wish.
And lastly, thank you. I know this isn't goodbye for most of you, you'll keep a watchful eye on me, make sure I'm not up to no good. But still, I may have been sailing the ship, but you're all the ones who've kept vigil on the rocks, stormy seas buffeting your view. You've put me up when I was traveling, bailed me out when my finances fell through, and been generous, kind, and supportive when times were bad, okay, and even good.
And you've loved Bruno, as I have.
I can't thank you all enough. And I hope the ending of the strip pleases you. I worked hard (about 7 months lead-up) to make the ending feel good, solid, right, and at the same time, not too precious. Because although the strip is ending, tomorrow Bruno will wake up and her life will continue.
Bruno Book#10 avail. for presale. Books prices cut from $13 down to $10. See more below.
2/12/07 - So. A few things.
1. Bruno will finish Wednesday, 2/14/07. And it's a coincidence it's Valentine's Day, although somewhat amusing.
2. "Bruno" Book#10 is now available for pre-sale (that's the cover posted above). I am doing this now because you're all still here reading the strip, although it won't be back from the printer to me until probably early April. Order now and I'll send it when they arrive in my hands. (store is in upper left-hand corner of this page)
3. I am still accepting patronages though the end of the day Wednesday for "Bruno" Book #10. (also, double-check your name's spelled correctly below, which I've kept updating)
4. I've cut sales on books from $13 down to $10. I wish to clean house a bit, and with the strip ending I anticipate sales dropping off. If you've bought Bruno books recently and you feel gypped, please email me and I'm sure we can work something out. I don't want to step on any toes.
5. "Bruno" original artwork from 2002 is back online for sale (sorry it took me so long!). Link to it from here or it is also linked through the Good Port Publishing online store.
6. If you didn't catch it, on the 1st of every month I will post a blog of what art projects I'm working on. You can read it at my home page, or at livejournal or myspace.
2/8/07 - Patron names are updated below!
And I now have a Baldwin Myspace Account. Basically, I did some reading on RSS feeding livejournal to myspae and couldn't make sense of it all, and it seems few others do. So i just took the simple route. :)
2/6/07 - Holy cats. So, in my dazed flu state, I looked at the calendar and realized that Bruno is ending soon. I went to edit the final strips, and found there to only be five strips left (only four now), ending next wednesday (the 14th). I guess I've been trying not to think about it, its just too much emotion right now.
So, in prepping for the book (which I be putting together as soon as the strip is finished) I am trying to clean up the patron page. I am deeply in gratitude for the support you've all given me, it's often been a struggle to meet financial ends while doing the comic, and you all have bailed me out more times than I deserve. And so, with the patron page, I like to do these things right.
Below is the basic break-down (category names to be determined). If your name is here, check to make sure it's spelled correctly. If your name is missing and it should be here, tell me. If you requested it to be different or to not be here, double-check to make sure that I followed instructions correctly. And if you wish to join the list (or raise your amount), please do in the next couple days, or you'll miss your chance.
100 and up
Oskar Kainu Wiggert
Vicka Rael Corey, PhD.
Aaron G. Stock
Jennifer "cat" Barts
R. Michael Harman
Carrie Lynn King
Carin Mary Lee Powell
Daniel van Reijen
Thank you all again.
I Now Have A Bloghear me roar.
On the first of every month, I will be posting to my blog of what I've been up to. Read my blog here at baldwinpage.com or straight to the source at livejournal.
I have posted a post today to start things off.
Bruno posts Monday-Wednesday
If the strip isn't uploading, try holding down "shift" while you reload. Also try clearing your cache.
To support Bruno, please purchase items at Good Port.
My permanent address is:
PO Box 1141, Northampton, MA 01061
My current address as of 12/27/2005 is:
110 Legion Way SE #404, Olympia, WA 98501